Orange babies are cute. I had a cat named sunshine and one named daisy along the way that were both orange. Besides the only thing cuter than kittens are puppies. Ask G about the time we had puppies and kittens on the same day, now that was crazy. The dog thought one of the kittens was hers and tried to carry it, which didn't work well as kittens skin is a little thinner than a puppies. Thanks for the pics, we have been busy and haven't had time to check blogs lately.
3 comments:
ah- babies! SO tiny, so sweet!
orange ones, huh? too bad there aren't torties in there.
yeah I wish there was. I was hoping she had one that looked like her, but no such luck.
Orange babies are cute. I had a cat named sunshine and one named daisy along the way that were both orange. Besides the only thing cuter than kittens are puppies. Ask G about the time we had puppies and kittens on the same day, now that was crazy. The dog thought one of the kittens was hers and tried to carry it, which didn't work well as kittens skin is a little thinner than a puppies. Thanks for the pics, we have been busy and haven't had time to check blogs lately.
Post a Comment