well I recovered from the stress of court this past week. Only to find out on Sunday night that a close family friend and her husband and her sister's fiance had a bad car accident while coming home from Rocky Point. They all sadly died. It is very hard to deal with cause they were pretty much all the family I had growing up besides my sisters and brother. They will be greatly missed by alot of people. It is just so hard to believe that they are gone, They still had so much more they could have done in this world.
3 comments:
I hope you are feeling better, and dealing with it better. I can't say I sympathize, as so far (KNOCKING ON WOOD HARDCORE!) none of my friends/family really have died.
whoops- incomplete thought. LOL I meant to say I do empathize with you, and can only imagine how hard that would be. Good thing you have my wonderful brother by your side (tee hee- he is such a great guy... and it sounds like you totally deserve him! and he deserves you.)
Your brother is the greatest. I dont know what I would do without him. He has really helped me get by this last week with all the emotions.
Post a Comment