Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time for a change?

I have been going round and round with G'Rat and trying to decide if it is now time to quit playing WoW. We really dont log on much anymore. And it is just so time consuming. And with Bean coming in a couple months I think I have at least reached the point where it is time to stop playing and spend time on other things.

2 comments:

leaner said...

Good for you. Will quit before he went to Iraq. He just quit, threw it away, uninstalled it, and its been really good for our family.

purplelurple said...

I am trying. We haven't really been on except for an hour or so every couple days so I am doing good. But want to quit completely as I know Bean will take up alot of time plus want to do more with the other kids since they are growing up so fast!