Tonight will be the first time I have left my little guy for more then an hour since he has been born. Plus we will be about half an hour away so that is the furthest away I have been from him. I am really nervous about it but I know in my heart he will be okay.
Garrett has his company Christmas party tonight and I am so excited to go with him and get some adult time finally after 9 months.
My milk supply is going down (TMI, I know) so I couldn't pump alot of milk so I got him to drink some formula and he is doing fine on it, so am gonna start supplementing with that so I can have some time.
So I have his bag packed for grandma's house, with momma milk, formula, baby food, treats, and juice. I am sure he won't need all of it but it is a very nervous time for me. This is a first.
No comments:
Post a Comment