Thursday, April 6, 2006

Court

Well I ofically got the papers today from Steves lawyer. We are going to court. Apparently he thinks he can get what ever he wats if we go to court. So now we are just waiting on the court date. Hopefully it is soon. Kaitlyn is doing alot better and is copying everything everyone says now. Bethy and Gavin have gotten over being sick and are very hyper making up for the days they had to rest. Other than that not much is going on. We are waiting for our very pregnant cat to have her kitties which should be in the next week or so. I can't wait. She is so big right now.

2 comments:

leaner said...

Maybe court will be a good thing? I hope so, whis has to be tough for you all.
I know what you mean about the kids making up for sick time! I swear when RHayn gest better she is a MANIAC for a few days after any illness.
I miss having kittens, what fun!

Briep said...

MAn i just want to kick him in a bad spot! Well I love kittens I wanna see them when they are here!