Monday, April 3, 2006

just going insane

Well we are back in Ely. Kids got sick this week so trying to get them better. No matter what we do it just seems they are getting worse. I have talked to Kaitlyn like every other day on the phone. She is finally walking again on her leg after the doctor had to tell her dad to stop carrying her. We miss her abunch so hopefully everything gets worked out soon. other than that everything is going pretty normal here, as normal as it could be anyway.

2 comments:

abeNanna said...

Glad you joined us in this blogging adventure. When you have a free moment tell us what is going on.
Love ya

leaner said...

Cool! I am so excited that you started this blogging thing, too! Its great! I am also SOOO glad you joined our family.
I look forward to reading about your life in the middle of nowhere.
~helena (leaner)