THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the '6 weird things about you.' People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state these rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. When I go for a walk after dark by myself I am constantly looking behind me to see if anyone is there.
2. I love to bake desserts but I hate to cook regular food.
3. I also hate shaving (agree with leaner) I wish I didnt have to do it and at times skip it if I am wearing Jeans.
4. I love my hair being long but only leave it down if we are going somewhere and right after we leave where ever we went I have to pull it back. It has always bugged me to have my hair in my face. But my darling hubby loves my long hair so I keep it.
5. I bite my nails. I know it is disgusting but I do it and it relaxes me.
6. I also pop my fingers alot when I am nervous or chew on the scar on my bottom lip without even thinking about it.
As for tagging someone else all the people I know have been tagged.
2 comments:
Ok, I'm once again trying to leave a comment on your blog. Have been trying now for a week! It won't let me sign in.. Dumb thing... Oh, sure.. Now it will let me comment as an "Other", But won't let me comment on the post that I'm trying to comment about!!.. Wonder if there's some strange meaning behind that??
----
anyhow...
I'm having to feel a bit sorry for these poor fishes, but this is such an adorable picture!! (the picture in the other post..... the one that doesn't like me :P )..
I second the nasty nail biting habit thing... I hate biting my nails- but it does relax me, and no matter what I do... I can't stop. (I also chew on the scar on my bottom lip- LOL, its from a lip ring when I was 19.)
It seems like we are all so alike! The things we think are "weird" about us are really quite normal, huh? LOL!
Post a Comment