Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Work

I had my 1st day of subsitute teaching today. Wow it really made me feel bad for all the subs I did stuff to. It was a preety good day though and we only had one kid end up in ISS. Also for those of you who dont know G got a job last week delevering papers between building companies and public works. It pays pretty good but is alot of driving. It is so weird to be working again but I enjoy it so much.

3 comments:

leaner said...

Sounds like life just might be looking up for your family!

leaner said...

Oh yeah- you were tagged with the "6 weird things" by Alex's Human, you saw dacheese's right? You just do what she did!

purplelurple said...

Yeah I am hoping it stays this way and we can get us some money back in the account.