Well now Gav has glasses too and we went yesturday to have all of our checked and Bethie got a new pair also. I got myself 2 pairs and am getting contacts. Pictures of that to come.
Rhayn will probably need glasses, too. She sits in the front of the class, but if she were in the back... she is nearsighted... darnit I can never remember if that is right. She can't see as clearly if it is far away. (Just like me.) Its too bad she didn't get daddy's eye sight as well as his eye color. I have hope for Gwennie, though.
Look how cute they both are... well Bethy would be if she smiled. Takes after her dad on that one.
1 comment:
Rhayn will probably need glasses, too. She sits in the front of the class, but if she were in the back... she is nearsighted... darnit I can never remember if that is right. She can't see as clearly if it is far away. (Just like me.) Its too bad she didn't get daddy's eye sight as well as his eye color. I have hope for Gwennie, though.
Look how cute they both are... well Bethy would be if she smiled. Takes after her dad on that one.
Post a Comment