We have finallydecided to not go the permenant way yet. More so cause my heart wasn't in it. That and G'rat wasn't so sure about me going through surgury. So thank fully we have made a decision finally. And LVH if I could get G to see it that way believe me I would, he believes that four is way to many so we have enough. Me on the other hand I would love to have more kids. Oh well that is a topic for another day. Just wanted to update you all.
1 comment:
GOOD! G'rat just wants to be done by the time he is 30. He told me that once... before you and he were together.
There is always time for permanent solutions later.
PS, read up on Depo before you get it. Unless you have been on it before (and liked it) it really screwed with my system the last time I got it. I spotted for almost a year because of it.
Post a Comment