Tuesday, April 8, 2008

temporary or permenant?

Ok we are trying to figure out if we should go with a temporary birthcontrol meathod such as the Depo shot or some thing more permant such as essure.
http://essure.com/Home/Understanding/WhatisEssure/tabid/55/Default.aspx

Which is a more permenant solution. the only thing is it is a fairly new procedure and just the though of me going in for any type of surgury is quite scary. I am just still not sure. I mean we have 4 children but only one is both of ours and a part of me wants to have another one, but I keep getting this look from people that i am out of my mind for thinking that with already having 4 but I love having a big family. Err I just don't know. This has been a big headache of ours lately. Anyone have any suggestions? Please help any opinion or suggestion would help us. we are trying to look into all the possibilities.

3 comments:

tif-do said...

Quite honestly... I've been heart broken since we took the permanent measures to stop having children. It's not that I wanted more... but knowing that was a decision that I would never get to make agian still tears me up inside... Follow your heart and don't do anything until you are very sure!

lvh said...

What is the big rush to decide how forever will be. You are both still young - you may decide to have another 3 or 4 before your finished. It's no one's business but you and G'rat how many kids you have. By the way, we missed you Sunday.

leaner said...

SO true. If you don't feel ready- there are a lot of ways to keep from having a baby now but still having the possibility later.

I am still a big fan of the IUD- just not Mirena- because of the hormones.

Who cares what other people think about your life and your children- it is ultimately up to you and my wonderful brother!