This is why I don't usually do these things...I always fall behind. Even though I put it on facebook I write it here cause I can go more in depth.
Day 7- I am thankful for our oldest son Brendon. He is very hard sometimes. But the say God doesn't give you more then you can handle and there is always a rainbow at the end of the storm. I am trying to remember this with him. Because I have seen in the last 4-5 months so much growth in him.
Day8- I am thankful for my mother in law. Polly is such an inspiration to me. I hope to one day be as calm as she is. She has given me the greatest gift by entrusting me with her son. I am so greatful that she has given him the compassion she has for people. She really helps us out alot. I am blessed to have her as my mom.
Day 9- I am thankful for my dad. He took my sister and myself in and raised us as his own.
We were always treated the same, which I know sometimes is hard. HE helps me to see the good in everything. He is a very good papa even though he isn't really fond of noise he still will come help out amist the chaos that is my house somedays.
No comments:
Post a Comment