Thankfulness 1-5
haven't really felt thankful lately so I figured I would join everyone else and help remind myself all the good things in my life.
#1- I am thankfully for my hubby Garrett. He supports me with all my craziness and loves me despite it. He has helped so much with all the kids lately. Plus he has supported me in my new craziness of beinging head of fundraising for Katie's cheer team even though it has taken alot of my time up.
#2- I am thankful for my oldest daughter Bethany.
She is my salvation. I don't know where I would be without her in my
life. She has been my constant companion since she was born. I am so proud of the beautiful young lady she has became.
#3- I am thankful for my mom Betty Fiore. She has stuck by me and believed in me even through my awful teen years.
#4- I am thankful for Gavin. He has helped me so much with his baby
brother and with anything I need help with. I am glad I am able to be
his mom. I thank god for him every day.
#5- I am glad for my mini-me. Katie is hard at
times but she is such a blessing to me. She has brought me out of my
shell the last couple months. She really keeps me on my toes. My mom always said she wished I had one like me and Katie is that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment